Full Steam Ahead
I’m doing a pretty good job of keeping up momentum on the Dystopian Wars fleet and have now got the hulls drybrushed up that bit lighter. And as you can see in the pics I’ve added a basecoat to the decking.
Really pleased with them so far.
Next up I intend to do a bit of drybrushing and shading on the wood to give it some more richness.
I also figured out the solution to the magnetising quandary. I ordered some magnetic sheet from eBay and it’s really easy to cut with scissors into small disks to attach to the weapons and generator options. The magnetic attraction isn’t that strong but it’s plenty good enough to hold the pieces in place as required.
I didn’t bother photographing all of the ships (and airship, and bombers), but all of them are at the same stage of painting.
Also thought I’d try a black background to the pics to see how they fit on the blog.